How big is Baby Castles?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Law School Dinner & Spring Break

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last weekend we had our annual Law School Dinner. Once a year all law students get to pay way too much for dinner to eat at the Beverly Hilton with the faculty and alumni. It's really a fun night. This year our speaker was the new President of the United Kingdom's Supreme Court. He was charming and funny ... and he didn't drag out the speech for too long, so we all loved him!











The food this year was - well, it was an interesting choice of food when you're feeding 600 people. We had sea bass (which was wonderful) and lamb. None of the girls ate the lamb, and they don't feed you too much anyway, so after the dinner we all went to Pink's. I had never heard of Pink's before, but Tracy and Adam insisted that it was a famous L.A. hotdog place and we had to eat there! It was wonderful! The hotdogs and chili cheese fries are huge (and much better than lamb any day)!
Kyle and I have been apartment hunting lately. We've narrowed it down to 2 or 3 apartment complexes that we'd like to live in when we come back out in the fall. One of them feels like we'd be living in a resort! We just have to wait and see what's open later this summer when we can actually sign a lease. Either way, we have some great options, and I personally am excited to be bringing my Zoe back with me this time!

Friday started my spring break! And you know just what a big deal that is - because this year I actually get a spring break! No big plans so far, but Joan has 3 friends coming to town and we're all going to hang out. I think we might all grill out one night, and there may be a trip to Disneyland in the works!
On the wedding front, I am in the process of choosing between two types of flower petals. I know that is overly exciting to all of my male readers! But now it's into details! Colors, foods, flowers, vases, candles, etc. I'm just hoping it all pulls together nicely, and I've got some great help back home, so thank you to everyone who has given me an opinion or has offered your help! I may need it soon!

One big announcement is that Kyle has officially accepted a position with Pacific Palisades Charter High School in the fall. He will be coaching the offensive line and defensive line, and he will be substitute teaching at least 3 days each week. We are officially DOLPHINS!

0 comments: