February 15, 2014
Last night, I asked Kirsten to come over after work so I could give her something for Valentine's Day. She came over, and we gave her the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book, which is a book I used to read a lot to Kirsten when she was little. It's a chunky, cardboard baby book version for her to read to Baby Castles!
The next morning, Mom told Reeves she needed him to bring something to me. When he got there, I told him I had something for him, and we gave him a “Super Uncle” t-shirt (it looks like the Superman symbol). He was in shock, and it took him a minute to understand what we were saying.
Tonight we had a birthday dinner for Papa, Kyle and Eli - all the February birthdays. I got to Michelle & Scott’s early, and I told Michelle I had a Valentine's card for her. We gave her a picture of the ultrasound, and she was screaming! Then, when Mama and Papa arrived, we gave them a framed picture of the ultrasound. Mama said that she thought I had called to tell her that this morning because I just "sounded" like I had something I wanted to tell her!
Everyone has been so excited, and I can't wait to put all of these reactions together in a video.
Announcements, Announcements ...
Monday, March 3, 2014
Posted by Kyle & Lauren Castles at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment